1. Information Collected through the Service.
A. Information You Directly and Voluntarily Provide to Us. If you are a visitor to the Service, we may collect information that you provide to us when you communicate with any of our departments such as customer service or technical services. If you want to sign up to become a registered user of the Service, you may be required to provide your name, email address, credit card information, bank information, address, tax identification and o-auth credentials.
B. Information Automatically Collected Through the Service. We may automatically collect information about you when you use the Service. For example, if you access the Service through a computer, we will automatically collect information such as your browser type and version, computer and connection information, IP address and standard web log information.
We may automatically collect information from you when you use the Service using “cookies” and other similar technologies, such as web beacons. Cookies are small amounts of data that are stored within your computer’s Internet browser and that are accessed and recorded by the websites that you visit so that they can recognize the same browser navigating online at a later time. You can set your browser to reject cookies or to notify you when you are sent a cookie. However, if you disable cookies you may not be able to log in to the Service or to use certain features of the Service.
Information that may be collected by cookies or other methods when you use the Service may include, without limitation:
the content you access within the Service;
the date and time of your visit to the Service;
the amount of time you spend using the Service;
the Internet Protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet;
your computer and connection information such as your browser type and version, operating system and platform; and/or
E. Information You Share Through Social Media Services. The Service may include links to third party social media services where you and others will be able to post comments, stories, reviews or other information. Your use of these social media services may result in the collection or sharing of information about you and others by these social media services. We encourage you to review the privacy policies and settings on the social media services with which you interact to make sure you understand the information that may be collected, used, and shared by those social media services.
F. Content You Post on the Service. The Service may include features that allow you to publicly post comments or content to the Service. If you post comments or content on public areas of the Service those comments and content may be accessed and used by the Company and the public generally. We strongly recommend that you do not publicly post any information or content through the Service that you otherwise do not want to share with the public.
2. How We Use the Information We Collect.
A. Providing and Improving the Service. We use the information we collect from the Service to provide, maintain, protect and improve the Service, understand how you and other users interact with the Service, to develop new services or products, and to protect the Company and/or our users. We also use the information we gather through the Service to respond to customer service requests or other communications you send to us through the Service.
B. Marketing Communications. If you have provided your email address to us, we may email you about products and services that we believe may be of interest to you. If you wish to opt-out of receiving these emails from us, please follow the instructions contained in each email you receive from us which will allow you to opt-out of receiving further email marketing communications from us.
3. Online Advertising; Tracking. The Company and/or third party businesses may use the information collected through the Service via cookies, web beacons, and other similar technologies to help manage online advertising programs. This information may enable us, as well as third-party advertising services and other third-party businesses, to track the actions of users online over time and across different web sites or platforms to measure statistics relating to marketing efforts, and to deliver electronic advertisements that may be more relevant to individual consumers and that will improve the consumer experience.
4. How We Share Your Information with Third Parties. The Company shares your information with third parties in certain circumstances as follows:
A. Employees and Third Party Service Providers. We will disclose your information to our employees, contractors, vendors and suppliers (“Service Providers”) who provide certain services to us or on our behalf, such as operating and supporting the Service, analyzing data, or performing marketing or consulting services. These Service Providers will only have access to the information needed to perform these limited functions on our behalf.
B. Response to Subpoenas or Court Orders or to Protect Rights and to Comply with Our Policies. To the extent permitted by law, we will disclose your information to government authorities or third parties if: (i) required to do so by law, or in response to a subpoena or court order; (ii) we believe, in our sole discretion, that disclosure is reasonably necessary to protect against fraud, to protect the property or other rights of the Company, other users, third parties and/or the public at large; or (iii) we believe that you have abused the Service by using it to attack other systems or to gain unauthorized access to any other system, to engage in spamming or otherwise to violate applicable laws. You should be aware that, following disclosure to any third party, your information may be accessible by others to the extent permitted or required by applicable law.
5. Security. We implement industry standard security measures intended to protect against the loss, misuse and alteration of the information under our control. Please be aware that no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result, we cannot guarantee or warrant the security of any information you transmit on or through the Service and you do so at your own risk.
8. Accessing, Changing and Managing Your Information. You may make changes to the user information you have provided us by contacting us at [email protected]. Following receipt of a request from you, we will take reasonable measures to update, correct or delete your information as requested.
9. Transparency and Choice. People have different privacy concerns. Our goal is to be clear about what information we collect, so that you can make meaningful choices about how it is used. Please be sure you regularly review and update your information with us.
10. Special Information for California Residents. Under California Civil Code sections 1798.83-1798.84, also known as the “Shine the Light Law,” any users of the Service who are California residents are entitled to request and receive once a year, free of charge, a notice from us describing what categories of personal customer information (if any) we shared with third parties, including our corporate affiliates, for their direct marketing purposes during the preceding calendar year. If applicable, the notice will identify the categories of information that we shared, and the names and addresses of the third parties and affiliates with which we shared your information. If you are a California resident and would like to request a copy of this notice, please submit a written request to the following address: Digi Search, 6672 N Northwest Highway, Chicago, IL 60631 or by email at [email protected]. In your request, please specify that you want a “California Privacy Rights Notice.” Please allow at least thirty (30) days for a response.